Theme #4: Paper Lanterns (Revamped)
LIVE PREVIEW | DOWNLOAD
I spent way too long coding this theme, when in all honesty, the base is pretty simple. This is my first theme with posts that are 400 pixels wide as opposed to 500, and to be honest, I like these sizes better.
This theme is based around the movie, Tangled, and the song from its soundtrack, “I See the Light.” This theme includes:
- A blog title (different from the actual title).
- Every single color and background in this theme can be changed.
- 400-pixel-wide posts.
- Three customizable links.
- Navigation that only appears when it’s needed.
- A description that shows up when you hover over the sidebar.
- The option to use the Webkit Scroll Bar.
- New, stylized audio posts and ask posts.
AFTER THE REVAMP:
- The option to stretch the background to fit any screen resolution.
- The ability to show/hide tags (so many people asked for this).
- The customizable links are now icons instead of actual text (only because there isn’t a lot of room to type a link name, so I replaced them instead)
- Added a reblog button to each post.
- Various bug fixes, including the ability to type a longer blog title without it overflowing, updated fonts, and a slight navigation change.
PLEASE LIKE/REBLOG IF YOU USE THIS THEME!